For nearly a century, Park Bank has been building lasting relationships with people and businesses across southeastern Wisconsin.
Through exceptional service and a full array of essential products, we’re here today to help meet your evolving challenges.
A Closer Look at Our Lasting Relationships
- Date first opened – 1915
- Average tenure of board members – 20 years1
- Employees here for 10+ years – 45 percent1
- Rank among community banks with largest commercial and industrial loan portfolios – 1st in Wisconsin, 5th in the country2
- Percent average assets composed of loans – 66.9 percent1
- Over 77 cents of every deposit dollar lent out in our region1
As of 12/31/2017.
As reported in the American Banker on 12/31/2017.